Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hot Steamy Twin Menage!



Yep, that's right, my new book was released a few days ago! And it features some hunky twins, a lot of hot menage action, and of course one lucky girl. Sounds orsum, right? I know I had an orsum time writing it. In fact, I don't think any of my other books...ahem...affected me in quite the same way as this one did. And if you want to be affected, too, you can buy it here:

http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9858-doubled.aspx

(where you can also find a delicious excerpt)

Or here, on the Kindle:

US:

http://www.amazon.com/Doubled-ebook/dp/B006X0JUNO/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1326478833&sr=1-2

UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doubled-ebook/dp/B006X0JUNO/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1326579707&sr=1-2

And here's the blurb for it:

Bobbi has been friends with the Hoffman twins for one long, glorious year. They’re sweet, funny and kind, but there’s a problem…they’re also hotness personified. Times two. And when they lure her into a kinky little game involving a blindfold and some rather unexpected fondling, she finds them much harder to resist than she’d imagined.

It seems they want to be something other than just good friends. They want a hot, steamy ménage, and all Bobbi has to do is decide if she’s up to the challenge. One big, gorgeous guy is enough for her.

Two might be more than she can handle…



Hooray for hot twins doing loads of kinky things to a girl!

Oh, and I am of course doing my usual competition. Just leave a comment, and I'll put your name into the hat. Then I'll pick a random winner to receive a copy of Doubled, on Friday. Hurrah!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my hot little hands on this one Charlotte! I wanted to be *affected* too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved CONTROL so much--can't wait to read this one! Twins... something I spend way too little time contemplating....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! More books of hot goodness and light! Congrats, honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double one's pleasure...Oh, this sounds yummy! Looking forward to reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yum! Plz enter me into the competition :)

    ReplyDelete