Sunday, September 18, 2011

Winners!

First of all, I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who entered! I've never had so many people take part in one of these competitions, and even though it's probably weird and sad I was really touched. Plus, the compliments made me blush for about a week.

So, before I embarrass myself further with anymore gushing, here are the names I drew out of the hat:

Barednakedlady (aka Jill)

and

Evita

Hooray! Just decide which book you'd like, ladies (either Telling Tales or Guarded, take your pick!), then email me at charlotte_stein@hotmail.co.uk and I'll get it sent to you.

Also, I decided to do an extra prize. Mainly because "eyebrow-singing" is perhaps the greatest way I've ever heard my work described, but also because I just feel like it. So Astahil - if you'd like a copy of either Telling Tales or Guarded, just email me at charlotte_stein@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you one. For being orsum and having burnt eyebrows.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, thanks so much, and congrats to the other winners too. Will send email shortly.

    Eva aka Evita :-)

    ReplyDelete