Monday, March 8, 2010

Mancandy Monday: Lucian, From Underworld

Because HOMG, check out Michael Sheen's leather thighs:


And, you know, the rest of him:


For the record, this is what he usually looks like:


So the fact that he can make himself look like this:

And prance around in a schlocky silly movie about vampires and werewolves? There is so much love in me, for that. I love Michael Sheen for loving big dumb movies, and getting himself all dirty and sweaty and leathery. And for still talking like some clipped boarding school English teacher, while he does all of it.

Also, in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, he plays a werewolf slave. And all I have to say to that is: at which store can I buy these products you speak of? Werewolves-R-Us? Is there an underground cave I can visit, to procure my very own wolf-toy? Plz 2 b pointing me to it.

Because: Michael Sheen + Lucian + leather + collar and on his knees = aaahhhhh baby, my heart is full of love and it's all for you! So come on down and do what you've got to do! Etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment