Monday, May 11, 2009

Mancandy Monday: Spock

Yes, this Mancandy Monday is brought to you in honour of the new Star Trek movie. Yes, I loved it more than having sex while eating marbled praline choc and listening to Goldfrapp. Believe: it's as good as everyone says it is.

Oh and also, it has this dude in it:


Who is so hot that when he pecked Uhura on the lips, I died of sex weeing.

Truth is, I've always loved Spock. I loved Data from ST:TNG, too. I'm not sure what that says about me, mentally, that I loved sexually repressed and/or emotionless robots, but I'm sure there's a cliche about women and the men they love in there, somewhere.

Only with Vulcans and robots, there's a benign peaceful calmness about them, a kindness- not some cold iron-like meanness. And underneath, the waters of Pon Farr and multiple techniques rage...

Oh Spock. Pon Farr me. Pon Farr me until I can't walk tomorrow.

P.S. Holy shit. Just had a reply to my query to numero uno fabuloso agent who I never thought would respond to me in a million years. It wasn't to say the best (and most ridiculous) possible news, but the email was enough to make me shake with disbelief and spill juice all down my front. Just spent an hour composing a reply. Will keep you posted, diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment